- Keep your calendar and social queue full with ReQueue. ReQueue is a new feature that allows CoSchedule to intelligently send message for you during the best possible traffic times for each network.
- With ReQueue, you can automatically reuse your best social messages and let CoSchedule intelligently fill your daily social schedule; keep it consistent, fill the gaps in your social schedule, and most importantly: keep your content front of mind with your audience.
- CoSchedule now supports Instagram! You can now schedule your Instagram posts directly from your CoSchedule calendar. Then our awesome new mobile app will you send you a notification on your phone when it’s time to post to Instagram. From there it’s just single click and your copy and images are live on your Instagram feed!
- This month we including Instagram in our tagging options. Just use the @ symbol to prompt a list of tagging options in CoSchedule. Tagging is available for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter - making your social messages more powerful than ever.
- [Bug/Enhancement] Various Bugfixes and enhancements to New Content UX and ReQueue.
- We made some tweaks after receiving initial feedback from CoSchedule users, as well as fixing some minor bugs.
- [Enhancement] Under the hood improvements to CoSchedule Instagram app.
- [Bug] Fixed issue where various Google Chrome users were having issues logging into CoSchedule.
Last Month we released some pretty awesome features including: Social Analytics, Video, and Twitter and Facebook targeting
Check out the October Release notes to get the full details. http://help.coschedule.com/hc/en-us/articles/235054228-October-2016-Release-Notes