Last month we added exporting as CSV or PDF to our analytics reports. This month these reports just got even better with our new Export Scheduling feature. This feature allows you to Create custom (pay raise worthy) reports and schedule them to be sent to you and your team when you need them so that you can easily see and compare your performance right in your inbox. Export Scheduling is available to all users in a Team Pro plan.
Marketing Projects from CoSchedule allow you to keep your entire marketing campaign organized in one place, so you can keep moving projects forward not tirelessly track them down! With Marketing Projects, you can quickly see your team’s overall progress and make adjustments faster, so you never miss a deadline. Marketing Projects is available to all users in a Team Pro plan.
On top of adding Marketing projects and Social Engagement Export, we tackled a few issues and pushed out a few bug fixes:
- [Enhancement]- Visual Update to Billing Page:
- Building on last months additional fixes to the new billing page carried into this month, specifically, you'll now see a new checkout flow when purchasing, upgrading, or downgrading into a different plan.
- [Enhancement]- Visual Update for CoSchedule Mobile:
-As we prepare CoSchedule Mobile for a more fleshed out release which includes more CoSchedule functionality on the go, we've made some minor changes to where certain mobile features are located. For example, your notifications and your messages now live on separate tabs on your mobile app. We'll have more information on the additional CoSchedule Mobile updates in the coming months.
- [Bug]- Checked off Unscheduled tasks aren't being removed from the dashboard. You should now have a much more tidy Dashboard if you and your team work with a lot of tasks in CoSchedule.
- [Bug]- Color labels on Content reverting back after Save. A few color labels developed a case of Camera-Shy after being applied to a piece of content, which wouldn't show when viewing your calendar. Color labels will now show on your calendar when applied to your content and messages.