Each user sign-up gives you a 10% credit off of your monthly or yearly rate. As long as the user continues to have a paid CoSchedule account, you will receive this discount.
Track how many users have signed up using your referral link there. Each current referral user is indicated by a filled-in star. You will also receive an email notification each time someone successfully uses your referral link to sign up for a paid account.
Write A Review Or Tutorial (And Save 50% For A Year!!)
Review/Tutorial Requirements & Guidelines:
- Must be published on a live blog.
- Must be a unique blog post dedicated exclusively to CoSchedule.
- Review must include the CoSchedule overview video embedded in your post.
- Review is only available for all Standard, Marketing, and +ReQueue CoSchedule calendars. Can not be used for Team Pro calendar plans and up. Also, does not apply to Multi-calendar plans.
- Post should cover what CoSchedule is, how it works, and how you use it. You can also post a tutorial on ways others can use CoSchedule to promote their content.
- Must contain a minimum of 1000 words.
- Should contain at least one link to CoSchedule.com. You can use your referral link if you would like.
- Must include several screenshots and images. Unique images are best, but you can also use the images from this page.
- When you're finished, you can submit the review to Support@CoSchedule.com