Each user sign-up gives you a 10% credit off of your monthly or yearly rate. As long as the user continues to have a paid CoSchedule account, you will receive this discount.
The CoSchedule referral program can be found inside the Settings tab of your CoSchedule calendar. You will have several options to share your referral link, including on social media and through the use of CoSchedule sidebar graphics on your website.
You can track how many users have signed up using your referral link there. Each current referral user is indicated by a filled-in star. You will also receive an email notification each time someone successfully uses your referral link to sign up for a paid account.
Write A Review or Tutorial (And Save 50%!!)
On the Referral Program submenu, you can also submit a review or tutorial of CoSchedule and receive 50% off your subscription costs!
Review/Tutorial Requirements & Guidelines:
- Must be published on a live blog.
- Must be a unique blog post dedicated exclusively to CoSchedule.
- Review must include the CoSchedule overview video embedded in your post.
- Review is available for all Standard, Marketing, and +ReQueue CoSchedule calendars.
- Blog post should cover what CoSchedule is, how it works, and how you use it. You can also post a tutorial on ways others can use CoSchedule to promote their content.
- Post should contain a minimum of 500 words.
- Post should have at least one link to CoSchedule.com. You can use your referral link if you would like.
- Post should include several screenshots and images. Unique images are best, but you can also use the images from this page.