Social sharing analytics shows you how many times your WordPress blog posts have been shared across social media. You will see sharing analytics for:
How often do we update your stats?
To make sure that you see the most recent stats, every time you open a post on the calendar, your stats will be refreshed if they are currently older than 15 minutes. In the background, we also update these stats. Posts published in the last:
- 24 hours: Rechecked every 2 hours
- 7 days: Rechecked every 6 hours
- 30 days: Rechecked once a day
- 3 months: Rechecked every 7 days
- Over 3 months: Rechecked every 30 days
On the calendar view, a summary of all shares is visible so that you are able to see which posts are performing well at a glance.
On your My Activity page, you can see which posts are doing well, sorting them by All Time, Most Recent, or Only Me.