Starting this month, we are now introducing CoSchedule Release Notes. These notes include a list of features and smaller issues that we’ve been working throughout the month. Now you can have a place to get a quick overview of product changes made each month.
CoSchedule now supports video. Video is growing in popularity and we are happy to that our users can schedule, manage, and share their video right in CoSchedule.
We’ve improved our calendar search making it simple to search and find any piece content in CoSchedule. To take this feature to next level use our advanced search option to sort by content type and / or date range.
Twitter & Facebook Tagging
That’s right you can now use the @ symbol to prompt a list of tagging options in CoSchedule for both Facebook & Twitter making your social messages more powerful than ever.
Besides these new features we’ve been busy fixing issues a few of the issues tackled this month include:
- Updated Twitter posts to recognize new media counting limits
- Improved how we load tasks on the calendar and dashboard = Better performance. Yea!
- Added Help button into the app to make it easier to contact support.
- Fixed issue preventing url image link in content editor
- Updated backend process for reset password function
- Fixed display issue with TimeZones and Daylight Savings time
- Fixed race condition when applying image helpers from Social Template
- Improved convert to WordPress for custom post types