CoSchedule offers different pricing tiers for every type of customer: Individual, Startup, Growth, and Professional/Enterprise. Whether you're a solopreneur scheduling blog content and social media or a marketing team looking for a family of agile marketing products that will help you organize your content, social, work, and assets in one place.
Below you will learn about our different pricing tiers and have a better understanding of what tier is right for you.
Types of Plans
CoSchedule offers a variety of plans based on the complexity and size of your marketing efforts.
A blog and social media editorial calendar for solopreneurs and bloggers. Create and plan your blog posts while being able to promote them with our social media publishing tools.
Why would I select the Individual plan?
You are a solopreneur, freelancer, or blogger that is wanting to schedule and promote your blog posts on an easy to use marketing calendar. Also great for anyone wanting a marketing calendar to create and publish social messages.
Main features in the Individual plan:
- One User
- 10 Social Profiles (Ex: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Tumblr.)
- Blog and Social Media Calendar
- Social Automation Tool ReQueue
- WordPress Integration
- Analytics to see how your social profiles are performing
- Other integrations like Bitly and Google Analytics
A blog and social media editorial calendar for startups and small businesses. (Teams from 2-3 users that need a social media calendar.)
Why would I select the Startup plan?
You are a team of 2-3 people looking for a calendar to help plan your social media or blog content. Visibly know when content is going out and be able to collaborate with each other.
Main features in the Startup plan (In addition to Individual plan features):
- One User (Option to add additional users.)
- Team discussions on social messages and blog posts.
- Assign tasks to team members.
- Additional ReQueue Groups
- Expanded Analytics Limits
What's the main difference between Individual and Startup?
The Startup plan will have all of the same functionality as the Individual plan, but it also has added Team Management features like Discussions and assigning team members' tasks. It also comes with the ability to add up to three team members, unlike the Individual plan.
A family of agile marketing products that will help you stay focused, deliver projects on time, schedule social and manage assets.
Why Would I select the Growth plan?
You're a marketing team that consists of 2-5 users that need a marketing calendar to plan all of your marketing efforts with the capability of being able to work with read-only and exporting options to share with outside stakeholders.
What Organizer should I select? Or should I get the entire Marketing Suite?:
- Growth Marketing Suite: Contains all organizers at the Growth level. If you decide you need 2 or more Organizers, we always recommend the entire Marketing Suite.
- Content Organizer: Contains our integrations with WordPress, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, Mailchimp, and HubSpot. The Content Organizer is great for teams looking for an Editorial Calendar.
- Work Organizer: Consists of our Task Template workflows and the Team Performance Report. The Work Organizer is for teams that are wanting a Project Management calendar.
- Social Organizer: Has all of CoSchedule's Social Media Management tools. Analytics, Conversations tab, Social Campaigns + Templates, and our automation feature ReQueue plus more. The Social Organizer is great for teams wanting an all-in-one Social Media Management calendar.
- Asset Organizer: Allows you to store and organize all of your calendar's files in the same place where you plan and build your projects. It will also come with our Dropbox and Google Drive integrations. The Asset Organizer is for teams needing a planning calendar that saves all of their assets in one place.
Main Base Features in the Growth plan
- Marketing Project Management Calendar
- Saved Calendar Views (Great for organizing multiple brands and filtering.)
- Read-only Views
- Exporting Reports
My team uses WordPress and wants to promote on Social Media, should I select the Startup or Growth plan?
We tend to steer customers that are needing any outside visibility of their calendar or advanced social media features to the Growth plans. Our Growth Marketing Suite offers the capability of being able to create multiple calendars with Saved Calendar Views, export Social Analytics reports to stakeholders or clients, and will also have our advanced social media features like the Conversations tab.
Professional + Enterprise
For mature and established teams that need to stay focused while adding visibility. The Professional and Enterprise plans are for the team with complex workflows that need a complete content and project management system.
Key Features in the Professional and Enterprise plans
- Marketing Campaigns
- Advanced Project Management views
- Additional Customized Options
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Plus more
What's the Difference between Growth and Professional + Enterprise Plans
The difference between the Growth and Professional options falls down to the complexity of your marketing workflows. Growth plans have the marketing calendar and allow you to plan all of your content, but if you need additional options for project management, custom statuses, kanban style workflows or additional planning options, we recommend exploring our Professional and Enterprise options.
Our Professional features are very customizable based on your team, so if you are interested, sign up for a demo with our sales team.
Available for all Growth plans and above. Includes all of our white label features so you can customize your reports and read-only calendars with a different logo for each client. Adds the option to customize Read-only options of your calendar and social analytics reports with a brand's logo and name.
Learn from the CoSchedule marketing team! More than 20 on-demand courses specifically designed for marketers ready to up their game. Great for teams looking to up their marketing efforts. Learn about marketing best practices and how to translate those best practices into CoSchedule.
Social Profile and User Limits
Each plan will have its own Social Profile and User limits. Based on the plan, you can purchase additional User seats or Social Profile packs of 5.
- Individual: 1 User and 10 Social Profiles. Additional Social Profiles can be purchased.
- Startup: 1 User and 10 Social Profiles. Additional Users and Social Profiles can be purchased.
- Growth: 3 Users and 10 Social Profiles. Additional Users and Social Profiles can be purchased.
- Professional: 5 Users and 15 Social Profiles. Additional Users and Social Profiles can be purchased.
- Enterprise: 10 Users and 25 Social Profiles. Additional Users and Social Profiles can be purchased.
What does Social Profile limits mean?
Social Profile limits are how many social profiles can be added to your calendar. For example, 2 Facebook Pages, 1 Facebook Group, and 2 Twitter accounts count as 5 social profiles.
How many WordPress sites can I add and do they count as Social Profiles?
Each calendar has the capability of adding as many WordPress sites that you need, and they will not count as a Social Profile.
Do Guests Count as a User?
Guests do count as a user. If you are wanting to add certain team members to the calendar for limited visibility, we recommend adding them as a Guest or using our Growth Marketing Suite's read-only options to show visibility to your calendar.
General Plan Questions
What plan or organizer is the Marketing Calendar on?
The Marketing Calendar is available for all plans. Depending on what level of plan you have selected, the Marketing Calendar will have additional features like Saved Calendar Views or Read-only options.
What plan works best for Agencies or anyone organizing multiple brands?
With anyone organizing multiple brands or clients, we will always recommend our Growth Marketing Suite or Growth Social Organizer if you are just organizing their social media. These two options will give you the capability of creating multiple calendar views that can be shared as a read-only option for your clients for feedback. For more information on working with clients in CoSchedule, check out: CoSchedule for Agencies.
If I start with one plan can I move to another in a few months?
Our plans are completely flexible based on what your needs are. If you feel like another plan is better for you, at any time, you can move into that plan and the remaining time of your current subscription will be prorated into your new plan.
Do you have annual or monthly pricing?
There are monthly and annual pricing options for all of our plans. To learn more about those options, check out the pricing page.
Do you have a feature breakdown of each plan?
- Individual + Startup
- Marketing Suite
- Content Organizer
- Work Organizer
- Social Organizer
- Asset Organizer
I still have more questions.
That's perfectly fine! We want to make sure you understand fully before moving into a CoSchedule plan. Feel free to reach out to our awesome support team with any additional questions at email@example.com.