Once your calendar gets full of different projects, it can sometimes feel a little overwhelming. With CoSchedule's Marketing Campaigns, you can consolidate everything into a single campaign and monitor your team’s workflow for all associated project in one centralized location.
- Create a Marketing Campaign
- Manage Projects Inside of Marketing Campaigns
- Frequently Asked Questions
To begin, click the + icon on the date that you want to your Marketing Campaign to start on. When the "Create New" window opens, click the Marketing Campaign button.
Creating a Marketing Campaign will be just like a Project. Once you have managed your Settings, click Create Marketing Campaign.
Once you have created your Marketing Campaign, a blank calendar will open. You can begin to add all of your Projects pertaining to this campaign. If you have added an End Date to your Marketing Campaign, you will see the timeline on the Marketing Campaign and Main calendar. All projects created inside of the campaign will default to your campaign's color label.
Projects will look a little different inside of your Marketing Campaign. Inside of Marketing Campaigns, you can switch between projects.
1. Project Selector: Switch between all of your projects and manage each type of project quickly inside of your Marketing Campaign.
2. Move Projects Easier: Inside of a Marketing Campaign, you can remove the Projects from your campaign or move it to a different campaign inside your Calendar.
If you're outside of the Marketing Campaign, you can move any Project into a Marketing Campaign by clicking Add to marketing campaign inside of the Project.
3. Track Task Progress for your Campaign: At the top-right corner of your campaign, track the completion rate of all Tasks inside of Projects. See the number and percentage completed in an easy-to-read burn-up chart. To view a complete Team Performance Report of your Project, click View Full Report.
What calendar plans is this available for?
Marketing Campaigns are available for Team Pro, Team Plus, and Multi-Calendar Pro plans.
Can I move Events, Social Messages, Tasks, or Notes from my main calendar to a campaign?
You will only be able to move Projects from your main calendar to a campaign and vice versa.
What happens to the Projects inside of a Marketing Campaign if it is deleted?
If you're wanting to delete a Marketing Campaign, CoSchedule will ask you if you want to also delete the Projects inside of the campaign. If you choose Delete Campaign only, the Projects from the campaign will be added to your main calendar.
What do the start and end dates mean? Can I schedule projects outside of these dates?
The start and end dates help to create a timeline for your campaign. It is only there to create a visual for your team. You can schedule any Project outside of the designated start and end times.
Do Marketing Campaigns have statuses like Projects?
Marketing Campaigns do not have a status (Draft, Pending Review, Scheduled, and Published) and will show up on your calendar in an active state.
Do campaigns show up in search?
Marketing Campaigns will show up inside of search.
Can I drag campaigns to the Unscheduled Draft Bin?
You cannot drag and store campaigns in the Unscheduled Draft Bin.