To change the date format for your calendar, go to Settings > Calendar Settings. Locate Date Format inside of Calendar Settings and choose between MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Does CoSchedule Have a Public API?
- How Do I Change the Date Format for my Calendar?
- My Post Titles Are Being Overwritten By My Email Address
- Web Host Issues: GoDaddy and Media Temple
- Supported Browsers and Troubleshooting
- Use Of Restricted Access Or Firewall
- Can I Print a Copy of My Calendar?