To change the date format for your calendar, go to Settings > Calendar Settings. Locate Date Format inside of Calendar Settings and choose between MM/DD/YY or DD/MM/YY.
- How to Contact Us
- What's the File Size Limit for Adding Files to CoSchedule?
- Why Doesn't My Instagram Account Show Up In The Conversations Inbox?
- Why do I have to reauthenticate my Facebook or Instagram accounts all the time?
- Why Are Facebook Personal Profiles No Longer Working With CoSchedule?
- Which Social Networks Allow Link Preview Customization?
- What Kind of Support Do You Offer?
- Why are my Bitly links broken?
- Can I use the Grammarly browser extension with CoSchedule?
- I'm Currently in a Trial, But I Would Like More Time to Try Out CoSchedule. Can I Extend My Trial?