Stop downloading reports from individual platforms. Quickly view important social KPIs for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest right inside CoSchedule. Never be left in the dark with your social scheduling again.
Go to Analytics. Select which profile report you want to view from the dashboard and you’ve got instant access to performance data on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or Pinterest.
Have multiple profiles of the same network? You can quickly pull account specific data by selecting a profile from the drop-down menu at the top of each profile report. You can also set your desired date range to track page analytics on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
With Social Profile Reports, you now have an active pulse on how your social media channels are performing. Access reports anytime to help identify trends, dips, or peaks in channel performance. So you can continually focus on improving your social strategy.
Refine Your Social Strategy With Actionable Insight
Are you posting enough on each network? Are you sharing at the right time of the day? Are you posting important messages on the right day of the week? Social Profile Reports can empower you with actionable insight AND equip you with the right stats to make critical decisions.
Get an accurate gauge on your posting frequency and view:
- How many posts you’ve published during the set time period.
- The average number of posts you send per day.
- Which day of the week you send the majority of your messages.
Get access to a more in-depth breakdown of which days and times you’re publishing (including which messages were sent from ReQueue vs. scheduled).
Use this info to determine if you have any imbalances in posting frequency and reveal any opportunities to post more often or rearrange your scheduled messages to fill in open days and times on your calendar.
Uncover the Best Day To Post and Best Time To Post based on your individual social profile reports.
When you have important social content to share, you can confidently publish on the ideal day and time to connect with your most engaged followers. Scheduling a bunch of posts for a campaign? Identify trends in high engagement across time of day AND day of the week.
Track engagement stats and stop guessing at what will (or will not) resonate with your followers.
With Social Profile Reports, you can track your top performing post type (based on engagement rate). Just look for the post type with a star.
Your Social Engagement Report helps you prove your ROI by social network, account, and right down to the specific message.
Easily see and compare your performance across your social networks in one convenient place.
Use your Social Engagement Report to drill into the specifics:
- Want to know if one of your Twitter handles is getting more engagement than another handle?
- Want to compare your Facebook messages to one another to know which ones got more engagement?
- Want to know if a project is performing better on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest?
Easily learn from your results to re-share what works and improve your upcoming campaigns.
Go here to learn more about Social Engagement Reports.
The social campaign report is going to be the best place to be able to analyze and compare any of your social campaigns.
- Evaluate campaign performance across multiple networks (in one place). Unite campaign data from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest in one report. So you can gauge the success of your latest event promotion, product launch, or other specific campaigns across social media.
- Eliminate those “gut feelings” and use hard data to make strategic decisions. Get access to performance metrics that help you analyze trends, identify problem areas, and continually refine your social content.
- Quickly pinpoint correlations between two campaigns with side by side comparisons. Compare similar social campaigns or posts side-by-side to test what’s working (and what isn’t). So you can continually fine-tune your messaging for your evolving audience.
- AND create presentation-ready reports to share with your team and VPs. Provide data-driven feedback to your employees and define your marketing decisions to your CEO with metrics and analysis people can actually understand.
To view the stats for a specific project or campaign, click Choose a marketing campaign or project.
To compare a social campaign with another, click Add a marketing campaign or content to compare.
Comparing two campaigns will give a quick snapshot of engagement and display which campaign performed the best. Go here to learn more about all the data we track with Social Campaign Reports.