Share your customer referral link and each new sign-up will get you 10% off your subscription. As long as the user continues to have a paid CoSchedule account, you will receive this discount.
- To find your customer referral link and suggestions on how best to share it going to > Billing > Referral Program.
- You can track how many users have signed up using your referral link right in the Referral Program page. Each current referral will be indicated by a filled-in star on the page. You will receive an email notification when someone successfully uses your referral link to sign up for a paid account. You will also receive an email notification when someone discontinues their use of CoSchedule that had signed up using your referral link.
Follow the guidelines below to write and publish a review of CoSchedule and get a full 50% off your subscription for an entire year.
- You must publish your CoSchedule review on your live blog.
- Reviews must be at least 500 words and it must be dedicated exclusively to CoSchedule.
- The discount can only be applied for the account the site that published the review is connected with.
- In your review please cover what CoSchedule is, how it works, and how you use it.
- Any screenshots, videos, or mentions of features or subscription plans must reflect the current version of CoSchedule as of the date of the review.
- You need at least one link-back to CoSchedule.com on your review. Your referral link is a great option and can help you get even more of a discount.
- Include at least two screenshots, images, videos, etc. of the app. You may use the review assets saved here, but feel free to use your own.
- Submit your review through the Referral Program page in your account or by submitting it directly through our request form. Once your review has been reviewed, we’ll apply the 50% discount to your Individual subscription.
Can any paying CoSchedule user receive discounts for referrals and reviews?
No. At this time only customers in an Individual subscription plan (and in some similar plans) will receive discounts through the current CoSchedule referral program. To verify if your plan qualifies please go to your Billing page. If you see the Referral Program section there and are able to find your customer referral link, that indicates that you will receive discounts through the current referral program.
To verify if you have a customer referral link going to Calendar Settings > Billing > Referral Program.
Does my review have to be in the form of a blog post?
Ideally, yes. However, if you’d prefer to do it via another format (your website, YouTube video series, podcast, etc.), other options are typically accepted.
How long does the review process take once I submit my CoSchedule review?
The average turnaround time is approximately 2-3 business days.
Should I keep sharing my referral link even after I have reached the point of a 100% discount?
Yes, we encourage you to keep sharing your referral link. In the event that one of your referrals discontinues their use of CoSchedule, you will hopefully have backup referrals that will fill in the loss of discount and get you back to 100% off.
What should I do if I have more questions about CoSchedule's referral program?
Please email our team at email@example.com.