- Create Solo Social Messages
- Create Multiple Messages in a Social Campaign
- Edit Social Message
- Discussions Inside Social Messages
Working with standalone social messages are similar to those that are associated with blog posts. Because these messages are not associated with a blog post, each standalone social message has the option for draft and review status.
1. Click "+" on the day you want to schedule your social messages. Select Social then "Social Message".
2. Select the social profile(s) and create your message.
Select one or more social networks from the drop-down menu. The networks you select will show in the box. You can remove a profile by clicking on the thumbnail picture.
Choose the type of social message you would like to create>
Then compose your message and upload the image(s) or video files or add the link, if you've chosen those types.
3. Schedule your message.
You can select which date and time you would like your message to publish. We recommend scheduling with Best Time Scheduling. Schedule the message by clicking Add Message.
To edit any scheduled social message, click the message. When finished editing, click Save.