Collaborate in real time with your team in the same Evernote note, and use CoSchedule's amazing team workflow features that you know and love to maximize the impact and efficiency of your team's hard work.
- Connecting Evernote to CoSchedule
- Adding Evernote Notes to Your Content
- Share and Converting Evernote Notes
1. Go to Settings > Integrations and click Add Integrations.
2. Locate and click Evernote. Then click Enable. Follow the steps to connect Evernote to CoSchedule.
Adding Evernote Notes to Your Content
Click the + icon on the date you would like the Evernote Note to be scheduled to. Choose your Content. Enter your title and click Create Content.
Click the Evernote button. Then click Select a Note that you would like to add to your calendar.
The Select A Note window will open. Here you can search for your note or choose between your "Shared Notebooks" or "Private Notebooks." You can also Attach New Shared Notebooks.
Once you have found the note you would like to add to your calendar, click the note and it will be added to your Content box. If you delete an Evernote note inside of CoSchedule, it will still be inside of your Evernote account. CoSchedule does not remove any anything inside of Evernote.