See the engagement of standalone messages and messages connected to projects.
- Social Engagement for Standalone Messages
- Social Engagement and Social Share Analytics Inside of Projects
- Frequently Asked Questions
CoSchedule tracks Social Engagement analytics for all messages scheduled to:
- Linkedin Company
Inside each published message, you will see the social engagement underneath. For Facebook, we will also track impressions.
Inside of the Social Campaign, you will see a few different Social Analytics charts.
In the line chart, track the overall engagement of your social messages. Next to the overall social engagement chart will be a breakdown of engagement for your social campaign's Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin Company, Pinterest, and Instagram messages.
If a URL has been added to a project, the Social Shares will be displayed next to the excerpt.
Track the social engagement for all published Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram messages inside the social campaign. Click Sent Messages to view all published messages.
- We either have not started collecting stats for your new message.
- There has not been any engagement with that message.