See the engagement of standalone messages and messages connected to content.
- Social Engagement for Standalone Messages
- Social Engagement and Social Share Analytics Inside of Content
- Frequently Asked Questions
CoSchedule tracks Social Engagement analytics for all messages scheduled to:
Inside each published message, you will see the social engagement underneath.
Inside of the Social Campaign, you will see a few different Social Analytics charts.
In the line chart, track the overall engagement of your social messages. Next to the overall social engagement chart will be a breakdown of engagement for your social campaign's Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram messages.
If a URL has been added to the content, the Social Shares will be displayed next to the excerpt.
Track the social engagement for all published Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram messages inside the social campaign. Click Sent Messages to view all published messages.
- We either have not started collecting stats for your new message.
- There has not been any engagement for that message.