Inside CoSchedule, you are only able to schedule new pins on Pinterest. If you want to repin something, you will need to repin directly through Pinterest. You cannot use a Pinterest URL in the permalink field for a Pinterest message. Pinterest does not allow us (or any third-party service) to do promote Pinterest URLs.
- Information On Google+ Shutdown
- Add/Remove Social Profiles
- Social Networks You Can Connect To CoSchedule
- Twitter Update: Automation and the use of multiple accounts
- Scheduling Video Messages to LinkedIn
- Why Can't I Schedule Repins on Pinterest?
- How to Setup Direct Publishing to Instagram
- Facebook Link Snippet Change: Modifying Link Previews
- Why does my tweet not show a link preview?
- Connect Instagram to CoSchedule