- Connect MailChimp to CoSchedule
- Adding MailChimp Projects to Your Calendar
- Working With Draft Emails
2. Locate and click MailChimp. Then click Enable. Follow the steps to connect MailChimp to CoSchedule. Once connected, click Sync and CoSchedule will sync all email campaigns in your MailChimp account to your calendar.
As soon as you connect your MailChimp account to CoSchedule, the MailChimp and Email Marketing project types will be added to your calendar.
To create a new MailChimp email campaign, click the + icon on the date you would like the campaign to start and select the MailChimp project type.
Enter a title and click Create. Select either Regular Email or Plain Text Email.
Your MailChimp project will sync with your MailChimp account and a new draft email campaign will be created in MailChimp. Certain functions will now directly synced between the project in your calendar and email campaign in MailChimp.
- Project Title: Title of the email campaign in MailChimp.
- Scheduled Date: Scheduled time for the email campaign in MailChimp.
- Subject Line: Subject inside of the email campaign in MailChimp.
- Delete : When you delete an email campaign in CoSchedule the campaigns will be deleted inside of MailChimp and vice versa.
Your calendar will sync all of the MailChimp email campaigns in draft state. If they are scheduled, they will be located in the calendar view. If they're unscheduled drafts, they will be located in the Workboard.
To access all of your unscheduled email campaigns, go to the Workboard. If you do not see an email campaign at first, use the search option in the Workboard to search for the email campaign title.
To schedule an email campaign draft, drag-and-drop the email campaign to your calendar or click on it to open the email campaign to manually select a schedule date.