- Connect MailChimp to CoSchedule
- Adding Email Campaigns to Your Calendar
- Delete Email Campaigns from Your Calendar
- Working With Draft Emails
2. Locate and click MailChimp. Then click Enable. Follow the steps to connect MailChimp to CoSchedule. Once connected, click Sync and CoSchedule will sync all email campaigns in your MailChimp account to your calendar.
As soon as you connect your MailChimp account to CoSchedule, the Email Marketing content type will be added to your calendar.
To create a new Email Campaign, click the + icon on the date you would like the campaign to start and select Email Marketing.
Enter a title and click Create. When the content window opens, open the email section and select MailChimp to create a new campaign inside of MailChimp.
When the Email campaign is created, your content will sync with your email campaign inside of MailChimp.
- Content Title: Title of the email campaign in MailChimp.
- Scheduled Date: Scheduled time for the email campaign in MailChimp.
- Subject Line: Subject inside of the email campaign in MailChimp.
To delete an email campaign from your calendar, go to the bottom of your email campaign and click .
When you delete an email campaign in CoSchedule the campaigns will be deleted inside of MailChimp.
Your calendar will sync all of the MailChimp email campaigns in the draft state. If they are scheduled, they will be located in the calendar view. If they're unscheduled drafts, they will be located in the MailChimp Unscheduled Drafts.
To access all of your unscheduled email campaigns, go to the MailChimp Unscheduled Drafts.
If you do not see an email campaign at first, filter by account or search for the email campaign title. Click Sync Now to add any recently created email campaigns that you are unable to locate.
To schedule an email campaign draft, drag and drop the email campaign to your calendar or click to open the email campaign inside of MailChimp to manually schedule.
When an email campaign is moved from the Unscheduled Draft Bin to the calendar, it will be converted to content.
If you move the content with MailChimp connected back into the Unscheduled Draft Bin, it will be located in the Content section.