Before we get started, welcome to CoSchedule! You are probably here because you want to get you and/or your marketing team on the right track with the #1 marketing calendar. Well, before we can get into scheduling our first project or campaign, lets first take a look at a few of our key features so that you can get more familiar with your new calendar.
Ok, what exactly is CoSchedule?
CoSchedule is a family of agile marketing products that will help you stay focused, deliver projects on time, and make your team happy.
Break it down for me:
- Create and manage a single publishing calendar that serves as the blueprint for your content, social, email, events, and more - all in one place.
- Organize all your content into one page, helping your team ideate, plan, create, and publish in one place.
- Consolidate team resource planning and project management to help you complete every project on time
- Create full-scale social campaigns for your next event, product launch, or major marketing initiative.
Alright, time to learn. Here are the key areas we'll discuss in the upcoming sections:
1. Calendar: Where all the planning happens. Manage all your projects and converse with your team. Social campaigns can also easily be built out to tackle weeks of promotion.
2. Projects: Build, plan, and execute all of your projects in CoSchedule. Keep conversations in the same place where you build your projects to make sure you are never scrambling between all of your communication apps. Even stay consistent and save time with our task system and templates.
3. Social Campaign: Create a standalone social campaign or add a social campaign to any project. Now your promotion can live in the same place as your planning so that your whole team is on the same wavelength. Did you know that CoSchedule will also sync your social messages, not scheduled through CoSchedule, onto your calendar? Learn more about Social Sync here!
4. Dashboard: The command center of your calendar. Track all of the activity in your calendar in one easy-to-read area. Never miss a new notification, comment, or task that happens on your calendar(s). Not hitting deadlines is a thing of the past.
5. Analytics: What is promotion without being able to measure your efforts? Prove the ROI of your promotion with our vast analytics inside of CoSchedule. Know what is working and what's not working at all times.