1. Tasks and Notifications: View how many notifications and tasks are currently available on your account. To manage your notifications and tasks, go to the Dashboard.
3. Date Navigation: Choose specific date frames chosen through your Calendar Settings or specific months.
4. Calendar Search: Search for any content inside of your calendar. Find old or specific content with advanced search.
5. Create Content: Create content or social campaigns on your calendar. Know a specific date you want to schedule your content? Hover over that date and the + will appear to schedule any of your content
6. Unscheduled Content: CoSchedule is all about scheduling your content. Do not have a day set for a specific piece of content you are working on? Move it to the Unscheduled Content box to save for later. (Also good for collecting ideas.)
7. Scheduled Content: All scheduled content will show up like this on your calendar. Hover-over any content to see a quick preview or drag-and-drop any content to another day to easily reschedule.
8. Need Help? The help center gets you to one of our helpful support members or takes you to our extensive knowledge base.