1. Date Navigation: Choose specific date frames chosen through your Calendar Settings or specific months.
2. Calendar Search: Search for any project inside of your calendar. Find old or specific projects with advanced search.
3. Calendar/List View toggle: You can toggle your calendar back and forth from a regular calendar view to a list view.
4. Read-Only Views: Create and share read-only views of your calendar.
5. Create Projects: Create projects or social campaigns on your calendar. Know a specific date you want to schedule a new projects on? Hover over that date and the + will appear to schedule any of your projects.
6. Workboard: Work with unscheduled drafts in CoSchedule is easy. Do not have a day set for a specific project you need to start working on? You can start planning it inside the Workboard. Also, you can drag-and-drop scheduled projects from the calendar to the Workboard if you need to postpone them and save it for another undetermined date in the future.
7. Scheduled Projects: All scheduled projects will show up like this on your calendar. Hover-over any project to see a quick preview or drag-and-drop projects to another day to easily reschedule.
8. Delete (example below): You are able to drag-and-drop items from your calendar into the trash bin to quickly delete them. Items dropped into the trash bin will be permanently deleted from your calendar. To temporarily remove items from your calendar, try moving them to the Workboard.
Inside the left sidebar you can:
Navigate to the Dashboard: This is where you can view the notifications and tasks you have.
Navigate to ReQueue.
Navigate to Analytics.
Filter your Calendar View: You are able to filter what you see on the calendar by working with Saved Views.
Need Help? Get to the help center or connect with our with Support Team by selecting .
Settings: Use the to locate Calendar, Team, Social Profiles, Integrations Settings etc.
Want to become a CoSchedule Expert? Take our Master Class by selecting .