1. Breadcrumb Navigation: The breadcrumb navigation information will help you know what you are looking at with calendar, tab, and view information.
2. Calendar/List View toggle: You can toggle your calendar back and forth from a regular calendar grid to a list view.
3. Date Navigation: Choose specific months/years or navigate forwards/backwards through your calendar based on the number of weeks in your View Settings.
4. Calendar Search: Search for any project inside of your calendar. Find older or specific projects with advanced search.
5. Read-Only Views: Create and share read-only views of your calendar.
6. Create Projects: Create projects or social campaigns on your calendar. Know a specific date you want to schedule a new projects on? Hover over that date and the + will appear to schedule any of your projects.
7. Ideas Bin: Working with unscheduled drafts in CoSchedule is easy. Don't yet have a day set for a project you need to start working on? You can start planning it inside the Ideas Bin. Also, you can drag-and-drop scheduled projects from the calendar to the Ideas Bin if you need to postpone them and save it for another undetermined date in the future. You can group the Ideas Bin by project type, team member, or label.
8. Scheduled Projects: All scheduled projects will show up like this on your calendar. Hover-over any project to see a quick preview or drag-and-drop projects to another day to easily reschedule.
8. Delete (example below): You are able to drag-and-drop items from your calendar into the trash bin to quickly delete them. Items dropped into the trash bin will be permanently deleted from your calendar. To temporarily remove items from your calendar, try moving them to the Ideas Bin.
Inside the left sidebar you can:
Navigate to the Dashboard: This is where you can view the notifications and tasks you have.
Filter your Calendar View: You are able to filter what you see on the calendar by working with Saved Views.
Navigate to ReQueue.
Navigate to Analytics.