1. Tasks and Notifications: View how many notifications and tasks are currently available in your account. To manage your notifications and tasks, go to the Dashboard.
3. Date Navigation: Choose specific date frames chosen through your Calendar Settings or specific months.
4. Calendar Search: Search for any project inside of your calendar. Find old or specific projects with advanced search.
5. Read-Only Views: Create and share read-only views of your calendar.
6. Create Projects: Create projects or social campaigns on your calendar. Know a specific date you want to schedule a new projects on? Hover over that date and the + will appear to schedule any of your projects.
7. Workboard: Work with unscheduled drafts in CoSchedule is easy. Do not have a day set for a specific project you need to start working on? You can start planning it inside the Workboard.
8. Scheduled Projects: All scheduled projects will show up like this on your calendar. Hover-over any project to see a quick preview or drag-and-drop projects to another day to easily reschedule.
9. Calendar/List View toggle: You can toggle your calendar back and forth from a regular calendar view to a list view.
10. Need Help? The help center gets you to one of our helpful support members or takes you to our extensive knowledge base.