1. Go to Settings > Integrations and click Add Integrations.
2. Locate and click Campaign Monitor. Then click Enable. Follow the steps to connect Campaign Monitor to CoSchedule. Once connected, click Sync and CoSchedule will sync all email campaigns in your Campaign Monitor account to your calendar.
After you connect your Campaign Monitor account to CoSchedule, all of your scheduled Campaign Monitor email campaigns will be added to your calendar.
To create a new Campaign Monitor email campaign, go to Campaign Monitor.
When an email campaign is created inside Campaign Monitor, an Email Marketing content-type will be created on your calendar with the synced information.
- Content Title: Title of the email campaign in Campaign Monitor.
- Scheduled Date: Scheduled time for the email campaign in Campaign Monitor.
- Subject Line: Subject inside of the email campaign in Campaign Monitor.