Easily sync any new to-dos or projects in Basecamp with your CoSchedule calendar via Zapier.
Note: Zapier is a free tool that connects the different apps you use every day. Learn all about connecting all of your favorite applications to CoSchedule with Zapier.
Connect Basecamp with CoSchedule via Zapier
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- To start using Basecamp with CoSchedule through Zapier, click one of the Use this Zap buttons below.
- Log into Basecamp.
- Follow the steps when prompted in Zapier to set up the Zap.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule and Basecamp to Zapier.
- Test your new Basecamp Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.