When you’ve got a million tasks on your plate, the last thing you want to do is switch between multiple applications to find them. Set up this Wrike-CoSchedule integration to create tasks in CoSchedule any time a new task is added in Wrike. Get all your tasks between Wrike and CoSchedule in one place so they are easy to find right when you need them!
Connect Wrike with CoSchedule via Zapier
- Click one of the Use this Zap button below.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule and Wrike to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation.
- Test your new Wrike Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.