With CoSchedule, we make team workflows simple and fast. Using tasks and comments, you can manage your entire marketing process. Take advantage of our comments and notes to communicate with your team with the ability to attach photos and documents. You will be able to work smarter, faster, and more efficiently than you ever thought possible!
Getting your team into a new tool can be difficult, but if you help get them started and show them the benefits of what it can bring to your team, you should be able to get a head start on the process.
To get your team started, start out small.
- Invite them and show them how you are currently using CoSchedule
- Assign them to tasks to get them started on your projects
- Create a saved calendar view so they only see what is important to their workflow.
- Get them excited about using CoSchedule
CoSchedule makes it easy to coordinate your entire marketing team in one platform. This might include:
- Writers to craft content and copy that demands to be read.
- Designers to create visual content that catches attention and pulls in audiences.
- Strategists who determine what you’re doing to do (and why) in the first place.
- Developers who make coding magic happen behind the scenes.
- Analysts who use math (which, to many creatives, may as well be actual magic) to measure performance (whether you like what the numbers say or not).
- Project managers (AKA professional cat herders) who keep everyone listed above in line and on task.
But first, you need to actually onboard all your team members.
Visit your Settings page and select Team at the top:
Next, click Invite a Team Member.
You’ll then be prompted to invite them via email. Enter their email address and select their role:
- Admin: Has total power over your account (minus billing.) Be careful about handing out admin powers.
- User: Can add and edit items on your calendar.
- Guest: Only get to see what you want them to see. Add them as a contributor to content and they will be able to view and edit it.