1. Go to Settings > Integrations and click Add More Integrations.
2. Locate and click Constant Contact. Then click Enable. Follow the steps to connect Constant Contact to CoSchedule. Once connected, click Sync and CoSchedule will start to sync email campaigns in your Constant Contact account to your calendar.
After you connect your Constant Contact account to CoSchedule, all of your scheduled Constant Contact email campaigns will be added to your calendar.
To create a new Constant Contact email campaign, go to Constant Contact.
When an email campaign is created inside Constant Contact, an Email Marketing content-type will be created on your calendar with the synced information.
- Content Title: Name of the email campaign in Constant Contact.
- Scheduled Date: Scheduled time for the email campaign in Constant Contact.
- Subject Line: Subject inside of the email campaign in Constant Contact.