1. Go to Settings > Integrations and click Add Integrations.
2. Locate and click ActiveCampaign. Then click Enable. Follow the steps to connect ActiveCampaign to CoSchedule. Once connected, click Sync and CoSchedule will sync all email campaigns in your ActiveCampaign account to your calendar.
After you connect your ActiveCampaign account to CoSchedule, all of your scheduled ActiveCampaign email campaigns will be added to your calendar.
To create a new ActiveCampaign email campaign, go to ActiveCampaign.
When an email campaign is created inside ActiveCampaign, an Email Marketing content-type will be created on your calendar with the synced information.
- Content Title: Title of the email campaign in ActiveCampaign.
- Scheduled Date: Scheduled time for the email campaign in ActiveCampaign.
- Subject Line: Subject inside of the email campaign in ActiveCampaign.