Connect RSS feeds with your CoSchedule calendar via Zapier to easily add Projects and Social Messages from your favorite feeds.
Connect any RSS feed to CoSchedule to curate content faster. You could set it up to have a new Project drafted on your calendar every time you publish a new post. You would then be able to add a Social Campaign and use Social Templates to help promote your published post. Or you could use an RSS feed to cross-post to your social media accounts. These are only two examples of many possibilities!
Curate Content from RSS feeds to CoSchedule via Zapier
- Click one of the Use this Zap button below.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation.
- Test your new RSS Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.