Connect RSS feeds with your CoSchedule calendar via Zapier to easily add Projects and Social Messages from your favorite feeds.
If you have a non-WordPress site with an RSS feed, connecting it to your CoSchedule calendar can help integrate your site on your CoSchedule calendar. You could set it up to have a new Project drafted on your calendar every time you publish a new post. You would then be able to add a Social Campaign and use Social Templates to help promote your published post. Or you could use an RSS feed to cross-post to your social media accounts. These are only two examples of many possibilities!
Curate Content from RSS feeds to CoSchedule via Zapier
- Click one of the Use this Zap button below.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation.
- Test your new RSS Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.