Connect RSS feeds with your CoSchedule calendar via Zapier to easily add Projects and Social Messages from your favorite feeds.
Note: Zapier is a free tool. Learn all about connecting all of your favorite applications to CoSchedule with Zapier.
Curate Content from RSS feeds to CoSchedule via Zapier
- Click one of the Use this Zap button below.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation.
- Test your new RSS Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.