Erase having to manually create specific projects and tasks every week. Use this integration to automatically create new projects and tasks in CoSchedule every week at a time of your choosing, via Zapier.
Note: Zapier is a free tool that connects the different apps you use every day. Learn all about connecting all of your favorite applications to CoSchedule with Zapier.
Create Recurring Projects and Tasks in CoSchedule via Zapier
- Click one of the Use this Zap button below.
- Follow the steps to sign up for a Zapier account, or log in if you already have one.
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- Follow the steps to set up the Zapier automation.
- Test your new Scheduled Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.
Note: This integration may not schedule your projects or tasks at an exact time. Zapier will sync the two tools every 15 minutes, so there may be a minor scheduled time difference.