Easily sync YouTube with your CoSchedule calendar via Zapier.
Note: Zapier is a free tool that connects the different apps you use every day. Learn all about connecting all of your favorite applications to CoSchedule with Zapier.
Connect YouTube with CoSchedule via Zapier
- Connect CoSchedule to Zapier.
- To start using YouTube with CoSchedule through Zapier, click the Use this Zap button below.
- Log into YouTube.
- Follow the steps when prompted in Zapier to set up the Zap.
- Test your new YouTube Zap.
- When you are finished, you will now see your two applications automatically syncing. Some applications may sync instantly or every 15 minutes.