When setting up the WordPress integration, you will be asked to connect your WordPress site in order for CoSchedule to work properly. However, we do not store or share your WordPress login information at any point.
- How to Contact Us
- Why do I have to reauthenticate my Facebook or Instagram accounts all the time?
- Why Are Facebook Personal Profiles No Longer Working With CoSchedule?
- Which Social Networks Allow Link Preview Customization?
- What Kind of Support Do You Offer?
- Why are my Bitly links broken?
- Can I use the Grammarly browser extension with CoSchedule?
- I'm Currently in a Trial, But I Would Like More Time to Try Out CoSchedule. Can I Extend My Trial?
- Why Is "CoSchedule App" Showing up on My Facebook Posts?
- Do You Keep My WordPress Login and Password Information?