All WordPress content remains in WordPress. CoSchedule will update your WordPress data as you direct it, but the data will remain there. Other data, such as team collaboration and tasks, is stored on our secure CoSchedule servers. It will not be sent to, nor affect your WordPress installation.
- How to Contact Us
- Why Are Facebook Personal Profiles No Longer Working With CoSchedule?
- Which Social Networks Allow Link Preview Customization?
- What Kind of Support Do You Offer?
- Why are my Bitly links broken?
- I'm Currently in a Trial, But I Would Like More Time to Try Out CoSchedule. Can I Extend My Trial?
- Why Is "CoSchedule App" Showing up on My Facebook Posts?
- Do You Keep My WordPress Login and Password Information?
- Social Message Previews Best Practices and FAQs
- Can CoSchedule Publish Facebook Events?