Schedule up to 365 social messages at a time with Bulk Social Upload. Upload a CSV file of prepared entries, and then schedule multiple messages with one click, or preview, edit and schedule them individually. Bulk-scheduling will alert you to any errors found in specific messages, so you can quickly fix the issues or delete any messages.
Up to 365 messages can be uploaded at a time. This could be 365 messages to 1 social profile or 20 messages to 4 social profiles.
To eliminate any errors, download our sample template.
❗️When uploading your CSV to the Bulk Social Uploader, CoSchedule will look for four columns. Text, Link, Date, and Time.
- Text: Will be the text in the body of the social message. Social helpers can be added to files that are being uploaded to an existing campaign.
- Link: Add a URL to any social message. Leaving this blank will default the message to a Text-type message.
- Date: Must be in the YYYY-MM-DD format. Any other date format will result in a date not being automatically added to the social message.
- Time: Is in the 24hr format and must be formatted as HH:MM. (03:00 = 3:00a and 13:00 = 1:00p) You can also type in 'best' to schedule as Best Time Scheduling.
- We recommend not creating duplicate messages, because they may fail during publish.
Example CSV File
Click + on any date, then select Import. Select Social Messages and the "Upload Social Message" window will open.
Next, choose where you want to upload your social messages. Click Create New to create a new social campaign or Add to Existing to add it to one of your existing Social Campaigns. Follow the steps and upload your CSV file.
Inside Existing Social Campaign
On the left-hand side of an existing social campaign, click to open the bulk upload pane. To upload your bulk upload file, click Upload CSV File. The bulk social upload pane will display a log every bulk social upload that has occurred in the specific social campaign.
Next, select the social profile(s) to publish the messages to. Once selected, click Preview Messages to begin editing your uploaded entries.
Editing messages inside the bulk social upload composer will be the same as editing any message on your calendar.
If the bulk social upload composer detects any errors in your uploaded messages, those messages will be listed with a red banner explaining the issue.
Select a message on the left to edit it on the right. Your messages cannot be created until all issues are fixed. When errors are fixed, the red banners will disappear. To delete an entry, click .
When finished editing and solving all errors, click Create Messages.
Bulk upload will attempt to import all entries into your social campaign. When bulk upload is finished processing your messages, click Go to Social Campaign to view all social messages in your campaign.