You can control the settings for each calendar that is connected to CoSchedule. Each Calendar's Settings are handled separately.
Inside the CoSchedule App
To access Calendar Settings, click . Then click Calendar.
If you have a WordPress blog connected to your calendar, you can access the settings for your calendar on that blog's WordPress dashboard. Click on Calendar in the left menu. You will see the Settings option in the list that appears.
Click on Settings to gain access to the various settings areas.
In Calendar Settings:
- Create/edit the calendar name.
- Change the calendar's time zone.
- Select date format. (MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY.)
- Select a color for the calendar. (This is handy for the dashboard tasks and notifications.)
- Select to show project timelines. (This is only included with select calendar plans.)
- Select to show or not show social messages. (You can always turn them on with filters on your calendar.)
- Select to show or not show all of your team tasks.
- Show previous week on the calendar.
- Show weekends on the calendar.
- Select how many weeks to show on the calendar.
- Select what day the week starts on in the calendar.
- Customize Read-Only Views by uploading a logo. (This is only included with select calendar plans.)
- Select to show or not show tasks and discussions in projects.
- Add/remove/reorder project types on the calendar.
- Create and manage color labels for your calendar.
- Edit and delete tags that have been added to the projects.
- Pause all social messages.
- The owner of the calendar can permanently delete the calendar.