You can control the settings for each calendar that is connected to CoSchedule. Each Calendar's Settings are handled separately.
Note: Calendar Settings are only available to Owner, Manager, or Admin roles.
Inside the CoSchedule App
To access Calendar Settings, click . Then click Calendar Settings.
In Calendar Settings:
- Create/edit the Calendar Name.
- Change the Calendar's Timezone.
- Select Date Format. (MM/DD/YYYY or DD/MM/YYYY.)
- Select Calendar Color. (This is handy for the dashboard tasks and notifications.)
- Customize Read-Only Views by uploading a logo. (This is only included with select calendar plans.)
- Select to show or not show Tasks and Discussions in Projects.
- Create and Manage Color Labels for your calendar.
- Edit and delete tags that have been added to the projects.
- Pause Social Messages.