Inside the CoSchedule App
To access Calendar Settings, click . Then click Calendar.
If you have a WordPress blog connected to your calendar, you can access the settings for your calendar inside that blog's WordPress dashboard. Click on Calendar in the left menu. You will see the Settings option in the list that appears.
Click on Settings to gain access to the various settings areas.
In Calendar Settings:
- Create/edit your calendar name.
- Change the calendar's time zone.
- Select a color for your blog. This is handy for the dashboard tasks and notifications.
- Choose how you want your calendar to appear.
- Toggle on/off Tasks and Discussions in Content.
- Set your calendar to show or not show social messages. (You can always turn them on with filters.)
- Add/Remove/Reorder what content types show up on the calendar.
- Create and Manage color labels for your calendar.
- Edit and Delete tags that have been added to the calendar's content.
- The owner of the calendar can permanently delete the calendar.