There are several ways that you can get support for CoSchedule. You can contact us through "Get Support" link the app's settings menu. In addition, you can chat with us from the coschedule.com website. Or, you can follow us on Twitter for updates on service status and holiday support hours, and other important information. Our support hours are Monday - Friday (except US holidays), 9 am - 5 pm Central US time and chat is available from 8 am - 6 pm Central US time.
- How to Contact Us
- Why Are Facebook Personal Profiles No Longer Working With CoSchedule?
- Which Social Networks Allow Link Preview Customization?
- What Kind of Support Do You Offer?
- Why are my Bitly links broken?
- I'm Currently in a Trial, But I Would Like More Time to Try Out CoSchedule. Can I Extend My Trial?
- Why Is "CoSchedule App" Showing up on My Facebook Posts?
- Do You Keep My WordPress Login and Password Information?
- Social Message Previews Best Practices and FAQs
- Can CoSchedule Publish Facebook Events?