If you use Grammarly and have installed their browser extension, it can cause problems with the display of CoSchedule. We recommend that you disable it for the CoSchedule app (https://app.coschedule.com). Grammarly has more information on how to do that on their site: Disable the Grammarly extension on one or more websites.
- How to Contact Us
- What's the File Size Limit for Adding Files to CoSchedule?
- Why Doesn't My Instagram Account Show Up In The Conversations Inbox?
- Why do I have to reauthenticate my Facebook or Instagram accounts all the time?
- Why Are Facebook Personal Profiles No Longer Working With CoSchedule?
- Which Social Networks Allow Link Preview Customization?
- What Kind of Support Do You Offer?
- Why are my Bitly links broken?
- Can I use the Grammarly browser extension with CoSchedule?
- I'm Currently in a Trial, But I Would Like More Time to Try Out CoSchedule. Can I Extend My Trial?